homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Prima Frugal Scrapper Competition...

Here's my finished layout for the Prima Frugal Scrapper Competition. http://prima.typepad.com/prima/contest/

What a fun challenge - definitely different using packaging as paper and embellishments. Makes you think outside the square! But I am very happy with the end result. I've used packaging for my base, background papers, trims and edging, journalling spot, flowers, and border. The only things that aren't recycled are the chipboard alphas, bling flourishes, rhinestones and glitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hve you loaded yours yet?
    I still cant get mine up onto the website. I might have to email my layout to you to do for me!!!
    Y0ur layout looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.