homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 24 January 2009

Had a blast teaching my class at Blossie's (It's a Blinged Up World - using bling in scrapbooking). I was supposed to do two classes but there were not enough customers to make the second class viable. )-:

Have stocked up on the new range of Bazzill colours and the new Bazzill Swiss Dots cardstock - all just released. Very yummy.

My 10 year old niece is staying over tonight so I have two very happy daughters. And some peace and quiet. They all play well together so they are not pestering me every 5 seconds.

Trying to make plans for some fun tomorrow as hubby returns to work Monday morning. He will be gone for three weeks. Maybe Seaworld? Will see how everyone feels in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.