homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 16 July 2017

Just An Everyday Selfie...

My daughter's are both selfie queens. I'm kind of jealous because they take such good photos. So, if they offer to take one of us together, I always jump at the chance. I don't usually like photos of myself, but since losing weight, I'm kind of happy to let someone take my photo. And I love having photos of my daughter's and I. These are something I will always treasure because I never took enough when they were younger.  

This layout "An Everyday Mother-Daughter Selfie" was created as part of my DT commitments for D-lish Scraps store. You can find more photos and all the details on the D-Lish Scraps blog, right here


I wanted to keep the focus on the photo, so I kept my design simple. And I raided my stash for some vintage paper - this time it was Crate Paper


Thanks for stopping by and joining me. But stay tuned...

I have some exciting scrapbooking news that I will be sharing soon. Make sure you are following me to hear about it first! BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers and happy crafting, xxx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.