homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 30 July 2017

Better Late Than Never

How often do you start a layout but never finish it? Or start a layout and then change the whole direction half way through? This happens to me a lot when I go away to a retreat, or when I get sick. I started this layout back at the end of June, at the Escape 2 Create retreat. It was my first ever attempt to do a Kraft+ challenge. If I remember correctly, June's challenge was to do a monochromatic layout. I got the base done, with the intention of finishing it when I got back home. Yeah, it never happened. So, now I am sharing it a month later, finally completed as a DT project for D-Lish Scraps, and with the challenge requirements for the Kraft+ July challenge (use roses three different ways). 


I shared this project (and extra photos) on the D-Lish blog, right here. There are lots of D-Lish goodies on this layout, all available in the D-Lish store, right here

So, I am of the theory, better late than never, lol! At least I can now say I have completed ONE Kraft+ challenge. If I keep my fingers crossed I might be able to make it two. Time will tell. 
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you are having a lovely scrappy time. xxx
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Definitely better late than never and what a gorgeous page Jules. Love the colour choice and the pops of bling. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Julie...love the teal and white with the Kraft. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an eye catching layout and love the ways you have used roses on your page.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm personally a big fan of julestheblingprincess blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the best experience for me to see this valuable and informative blog. Visit for
    Lifestyle Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It s a very useful page. Thank you. ae81f2be1cff6f1d45318bf10c116be4
    bogazkale
    osmaniye
    tire
    pulumur
    dikili
    bafra
    duragan
    kurtalan
    gundogmus

    ReplyDelete
  7. It s a very useful page. Thank you. d244583766ddd8102d069275ffff384b
    savsat
    manyas
    mucur
    carsibasi
    ulas
    koprukoy
    altindag
    ayranci
    cesme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 51b2149d7c7a17fdea9ea9bcb109f4cf
    website kurma
    website kurma
    sms onay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 93bf0227821f5b6dc7c27de830448097
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.