homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 26 May 2017

Sweet Layout for D-Lish Scraps

Back on the 12th May I shared this SWEET layout on the D-Lish blog. You can find all the extra details RIGHT HERE


For those who may be wondering, that is The Girl's Paperie papers, from many, many years ago. Man, I miss those papers. They were soooooo pretty. Fortunately, in my usual fashion, I've kept a small stash for emergencies, like this! ;-) 


The photo of the kitchen is off Pinterest (definitely not my own). If it was my own, it would mean I had my dream kitchen and I'd be too busy cooking up a storm to do any scrapping, lol! 

Or maybe I should just buy a ticket in the lotto? 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having an awesome crafty day!
Cheers and big hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.