homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 2 May 2017

D-Lish Scraps May Challenge Share...

Can you believe it is May already? That means we are over a third of the way through the year, and only two months until we are half way through the year. YIKES!!!!!

Well, before anymore time passes, I will share my creation for this month's D-Lish Scraps Inspiration challenge. You can find all the details and other inspiration right HERE on the D-Lish Blog


I had a wonderful time playing with these colours because they are not something I would generally choose for myself. Its amazing what you can achieve when you step outside your comfort zone. Yes, I need to do a lot more of this for myself. 

So stay tuned - time to spread my wings and grow creatively. :)


I love flower clusters and butterflies. They make a page look so pretty, soft and feminine. Yes,e even with lots of grey, and bold colours, a page can still be soft - it's all about the details. 

Do you recognise the paper? I'm trying to use up some of my vintage stash - this is My Mind's Eye, from quite a few years ago. 

Thought I would share the Inspiration Board with you - don't forget to pop on over to the D-Lish Blog, right HERE, to join the fun. 

Cheers and happy crafting, xxx

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is growing and your pages are as beautiful as ever too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.