homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 18 May 2014

May Projects for Imaginarium Designs...

I cannot believe how fast this month is going (let alone this whole year!). It's time again for me to share my monthly Imaginarium Designs projects. 


"TOTALLY ADORE"
I created this layout while away on a scrapbook retreat. One of the teachers taught a class using a vellum bag as a pocket to hold sequins and buttons, so I thought I would create my own version. Yes, this whole layout was created around that vellum bag. :)


I was too lazy to tape down all the layers of paper, so I simply stapled them to my page. Yes, I just admitted to being "lazy" with my scrapbboking, lol! 


Have you seen the new Imaginarium Designs chipboard banners? I totally love them! They are so gorgeous, and there are so many possibilities for decorating and embellishing.


And the owl was a little present from Natalie May, who was sitting beside me at the retreat. Apparently she doesn't "do" owls, lol! So I put it to good use for her! ;-)


"SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN TIME"
This layout was created using one of the May sketches from Page Drafts. This month Imaginarium Designs and Page Drafts have joined forces for extra fun and inspiration. 


I am seriously addicted to these colours. Love! Love! Love!


Thanks for dropping by today. Hope you have had an awesome weekend!
I'll be sharing more creativity during the coming week.

Cheers, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.