homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 7 April 2014

Imaginarium Designs April Projects...

I am just taking a moment to share the two layouts I have created for Imaginarium Designs this month. If you would like to see more details, there are extra photos on the Imaginarium Designs blog, right here


"DELIGHTFUL"
A mixture of metal embellishments, chipboard and flowers.
I am totally in love with this layout, and I am really enjoying working with the metal embellishments. 
They had a touch of grunge to such a romantic layout. 


"SHE BLOWS BUBBLES"
A little bit of whimsy, and a dash of neon colours. Something a little bit different from me.
This layout was all about having fun and playing with new techniques and products.
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers, xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ces 2 pages sont magnifiques. Petite préférence pour la première.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.