homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Scrap Around The World June Challenge...

My apologies for these blog posts being so late, but I have been away visiting my mother. So, without further ado, lets get started...

The new sketch and mood board is live at Scrap Around The World.


So what do you think of all the retro images and soft pastel colours? Aren't they beautiful. 


"A MOMENT IN TIME..."

Here's my take on the sketch and mood board. I have taken my inspiration from the second photo (rose, camera, and colours), and from the book images (I have used written script on various parts of my layout). And as an added touch, I have included paper with mini images of cameras, as part of my background. 

Products Used:
Amy Tan papers; American Crafts papers; Purple Pumpkin embellishments (tags, twine, material buttons, flair buttons, and crocheted doily); Prima flowers.

Did you check out the winners from the SATW May Challenge? Aren't they awesome!
Now, who's going to join us this month? There are some awesome prizes up for grabs!!!

Happy scrapping,
Cheers xxx
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jules this is gorgeous, love the pops of pink in the banner and flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job Jules! Just love this layout as I love all your work!! Thanks so much for all the awesome sketches you've provided for us already at SATW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! So many layers and details and yet it's not overwhelming! Great work!
    May I ask you, the leaves in the top cluster are die cut? If so, what product did you use? They are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.