homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Purple Pumpkin June Sketch Challenge...

The new June Sketch is now live on the Purple Pumpkin blog. Don't forget to hop on over and check out all the inspiration from the other team members.


 Purple Pumpkin June sketch designed by Debbie Burns.

"TOO SWEET"

Here's my take on the June sketch. I have stayed fairly true to the sketch, but I have added a few extra elements to make it my own. I have sprayed the crocheted doilies with Heidi Swapp's Colour Shine sprays, and I have added stamping and PP washi tape to my background. I have also included lots of other Purple Pumpkin products - felt and lace flowers, kraft tags, felt and button star and heart embellishments, flair button, fabric button, twine, and resin rose. 

Products Used: Basic Grey papers; Prima rhinestone flourish; Kaisercraft stamps; Crafter's Workshop mask; texture paste; Glimmermist; and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine sprays.

Happy scrapping,
xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour palette!!! And those huge flourish is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh; love all of the pink and the washi tape at the top! your layout especially looks good with the b/w photo!! very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.