homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 9 March 2013

And The PaperHaus Winner Is...

It's time to announce the winner of the Time For Spring kit that I am giving away as part of the PaperHaus Spring Fling Blog Hop. I put the numbers into a random number generator, and it came back with...

NUMBER 11 
Congratulations Wendy Brassart. You are my winner!!!
Please contact me with your mailing address (or leave a message on this post).

11 

Random numbers generated Mar 9 2013 at 11:28:49 by www.psychicscience.org  
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.

I hope you have all had a wonderful time with the PaperHaus Spring Fling Blog Hop
and I look forward to seeing you again at the next one. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to work with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a lucky girl Wendy. You've won 2 RAK's now on this blog hop so far. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.