homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Noel Mignon Summer Tag Layout...

I've just signed up for the next round of layout tag over at Noel Mignon's. I love this challenge and have been playing for a couple of years now. If you want to join in, all the details are on the community site over at Noel Mignon's

Here's the layout I created for the last round of layout tag. Titled: Sunset. I can't remember which Noel Mignon kit I used - I have too many of them to remember all the details, lol! 
Yes, this is a more simple style of scrapping for me. :-)
Sometimes I just need a break from the usual!!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely Jules!! love the neat uncluttered feel to this.. amazing photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.