homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 1 July 2012

Sketches With A Twist July Challenge...

Right, here we go! 
My first ever digitally designed sketch for Sketches With A Twist (SWAT).
I really hope you all like it.

SWAT July Sketch - The twist is that you must add doodling to your layout.

And here's my take on the sketch. Titled: FUR. 
I've added doodling around the edges of the photos, and the edges of the wire. 
I've used lots of Imaginarium Designs chipboard (wire and alphabet); Amarican Crafts papers; Martha Stewart doilies; and washi tape.
So who's coming over to play with me this month?

3 comments:

  1. HI..This is a great sketch Jules! I had fun with it!! Love your layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julieanne! Welcome to the SWAT team and thanks for a fab sketch. Your layout is just gorgeous, as a cat lover I always smile when seeing them on layouts and your colors and and doodling are fabulous. I am really looking forward to working with your sketches and seeing what everyone comes up with for them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the SWAT team, Julieanne! :) Thanks for creating such an awesome sketch to work with, I am looking forward to what you will bring us next. Your layout is divine!!! I love the colors and all the beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.