homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 20 July 2012

Scrapping For Sanity...

Sometimes I need to be able to scrap, without having to think about what I am doing. It is my method of keeping myself sane (or at least as sane as I can be). I've got so much going on in my life at the moment, and my poor brain is in overload - so I scrap for the pure joy of scrapping. Not for a Design Team commitment, not for a manufacturer, not for a challenge, and not for a class kit. And not even for a layout to add to my albums - because those layouts still require me to think. This is where the joy of pre-made layouts come in - you can scrap with any papers, any themes, any colours, and just add the photos later.

I found some old Sandylion Kelly Panacci papers and chipboard embellishments and whipped these up. It was so soothing just to play, to move things around until they were where I wanted them, without worrying about colours, products, or requirements. You can find this pre-made layout in my Scrapbook Kits With A Difference store. 

And another one that I created. This pre-made layout is in my store too. And guess what? I still have heaps of paper and embellishments left over, so I think I know what I'll be doing tonight. And that makes me happy. Just for a few days, everything else can wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.