homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 20 October 2011

So Excited!!!!

Woo-hoo! I can finally share my layout that is in the current edition (November 2011) of Scrapbook Trends. This is the first time ever, that I have been published with this magazine company, so I am just a little bit EXCITED!!!!!


I created this layout using a sketch from Crafty Sketches, and a Noel Mignon kit (I think it was Mary Ellen, but not 100% sure because I completed this about 6 months ago). Titled: Living Life Having Fun. Thanks for letting me share this with you. (-:

3 comments:

  1. I just saw it in the magazine the other day and said to my Hubby, I follow her blog! :) Awesome layout!!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Jules that is some feat and what an amazing LO

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.