homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 13 October 2011

"Out Of The Box"...

Are you ready for a new Helmar challenge? This month we give you the "Out Of The Box With Helmar" October challenge. Our very talented Lydell Quinn has created another super sketch for your pleasure. And the Design Team have been busy creating lots of fabulous layouts to get you inspired. Just pop on over to the Helmar blog to see the Design team creations, and to get all the challenge details.
Here's my take on Lydell's fabulous sketch. Have I mentioned how much I love her sketches? Like seriously, LOVE!!!! I've never seen a sketch by Lydell that I haven't liked. But I digress...back to my layout. I wanted something fun and girly, but not necessarily pink and pretty. Know what I mean??? So I went with a neutral background and 6"x6" papers from Pink Paislee's "Sweetness" range. I added some flowers and bling (Zva Creative), a little journalling, and a few sticker embellishments, and I was done. One pretty layout that is not traditionally pink! Totally love the end result.
Here's a couple of close-ups of the layers, flowers, and bird embellishments.


I just love how I was able to make my own background with these 6"x6" papers. Such a great invention. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.