homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 25 April 2017

KITS FOR SALE!!!

Woot! Woot! FYI notice!!!
I have scrapbook kit pages for sale. They are $25 each, and they come with full written instructions and supplies. Postage is $9.95 for the first 1-3 kits purchased, then $15.95 for all kits after that (4 or more). You can purchase these kits by messaging me, emailing me, or leaving a comment with your contact email below. Numbers are limited, so first in, first served. 
KIT ONE
 "Happiness & Cherish" 
Two layouts for $25. Full instructions included. 

KIT TWO
"Celebration and Princess"
Two layouts for $25. Full instructions included. 
I will be releasing regular kits on the 12th and 27th of each month. I am also open to suggestions - so if you'd like to purchase a particular themed layout, just drop me a line, and I will see what I can do. After all, I love a little challenge. :)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have an awesome day. 
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.