homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 6 March 2017

And Then My Mojo Came Back...

Hello world! It's been a while since I've been able to share anything, with anyone. My life has been crazy, to say the least. I've had major surgery (yes, I am completely ok and have recovered 100%). 

My partner and I packed and moved into our own, bigger house. This taught me something - I love him immensely, and we have a lot of junk!!! :-D I still have a lot of boxes to unpack, but we are making progress. My youngest also started at a new school, and has started her part-time career as a model. All of this, combined with a printer that printed poor quality photos, and a camera that was having major issues with focusing, has meant zero mojo for me over the past 4-6 months. 

But a few days ago, all that changed. I got a new toy! I am now the proud owner of an Epson Artisan printer that prints the most gorgeous photos. And, even better, I have fixed my camera and the focus issue. All this means that I WANT to scrap again. So, BRING IT ON!!! 

And what better way to celebrate the return of my mojo, than to create a new layout. So today, I am sharing "Be Happy", featuring my eldest daughter. Please enjoy. 


If you like this paper range, you can check out more at Simple Stories. Here is the link to their web page and to Facebook. I have long been a big fan of their products - they are just so darn cute!!! And if you haven't seen their papers before, they come designed so they can be used for both layouts and project life - such an awesome idea. 


Yes, I actually have doodling on my page. Originally, I was going to leave it clean and pretty, but I felt it needed something more - something that was more "teenage" - and voila! Doodling it was! Very last minute - but I think t is effective and I love the finished outcome. 


I have done a LOT of layering in this layout. Layered papers, layered flowers, layered everything. I love the depth it has created in this layout. 


Yes, even the butterflies were subjected to a little doodling. Nothing was sacred. :)


Thank-you for giving me the opportunity to share this with you. I had such a blast creating this layout - it was all about bright colours and fun!

Now, don't forget to stay tuned over the next couple of days, as I have a little exciting "scrapping news" that I will share with you all. 

Happy crafting and creating!

Big hugs, xxx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.