homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Prima May BAP 2016

I cannot believe how long it has been since I've found time to do a challenge sketch. This month I've done the Prima Build-A-Page sketch challenge, and here's my end result. As is my nature, I've gone with beautiful, bright, bold colours...sigh...I just can't help myself, lol! 


"BE YOURSELF"
I am in awe of my daughter, and her strength to be herself, to express herself, and to stand out from the crowd. Malayla, like me, is an artist, but she has no fear of accepting that and making it part of herself (it took me a lot longer). 


Here's a few close up photos of all the details. 
If you don't have the correct colour chipboard alphas, what do you do??? You paint them of course (using Dylusions paints for an awesome colour and coverage).


I have had these vines for a long, long time. I'm so glad I kept them and didn't throw them out. I think they may have been in one of the first ever batches of vines that Prima created. 


I hoard Prima resin too, lol! I have soooooo many that I need to use. 


Flowers, and glitter. Yes, I went to town with both of these. :)


Layers. Lots and lots of layers. This is not a page to sit flat in an album, so I guess I will frame this one, and hang it on my wall. It is, after all, one of my new favourite layouts. 
Here's the sketch that I used for inspiration. It's not my usual style, but that was half the fun, and the point of the challenge. 
Thanks for joining me, and I hope you are having an awesome week!
Happy creating, xxx 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.