homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Cards and Tags For Imaginarium Designs...

Wow, life has been SO busy! My hubby is home between jobs, so we are trying to make the most of the family time together (as a big break between jobs doesn't happen often). My bestie Annette Gearside came down to spend 10 fabulous days with me, and to attend the annual Escape 2 Create retreat at Port Lincoln. We seriously had the best time EVER!!!!!
But now it is time to go back to reality. :)

So, I thought I had better start by catching up by sharing a card and tag that I created for Imaginarium Designs. The Design Team project theme for March was Cards and Tags, so these two pretties are my contribution. If you would like to see some of the other projects created by the team, just click here, on the Imaginarium Designs blog link.

You all know how much I love colour, so I had an absolute blast playing and creating this tag. Every time I create something like this, I remember why I love spray mists sooooo much. :) No wonder my collection keeps growing. 
Keeping it short today, as I still have a lot to get done on my "To Do" list today. 
Thanks for stopping by, 
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.