homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 29 January 2015

Just A Tag...

Hello everyone!
Just taking a quick moment to share a tag I created for Imaginarium Designs
Have you checked out the Imaginarium Designs blog recently? The new Design Team has been sharing their new creations, so there is heaps of inspiration to be found. 


I think I am addicted to the Stampendous Embossing Enamel. It seems to be my go-to product whenever I want to emboss chipboard. I just love how the flecks of gold mingle with the base colour (in this case, it's black, but it comes in lots of other colours too). 


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you are having a fantastic day!

Cheers and hugs, xxx

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how gorgeous! I just love the elegant look and the unique colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.