homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Just A Little Tease...

No, I haven't disappeared. I've just been busy with a couple of projects, and with life in general. It might also have something to do with my new Thermomix (I love my new toy soooooo much!). 


So I'm taking a few minutes out, to share a couple of sneak peeks. I should have this finished by the end of the week (as long as no more children decide to get sick or injured). 


It's funny, I actually forgot that I had Webster's Postcards From Paris II. I did a huge paper and scrap room clean out last week (see, told you I've been busy, lol!) and I stumbled across these papers still in their packaging. So I promptly got to work creating something pretty. :-)

Oh, by the way, don't expect my usual work - things have kind of changed around here and I am trying lots of new things. 

Right - back to work. xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.