homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 2 November 2013

Scraps Of Darkness Gothic Kit...

I have two more Guest Designer layouts to share from the Scraps of Darkness Gothic Kit

"TRICKS & TREATS"
This was the first time my two girls had been invited to a Halloween Party, and to go trick or treating. They had a blast, and now consider it compulsory to celebrate every year, lol!


Just a few close-up details. Yes, you can spot a mirror and a feather. :-)


I have also included some Prima flowers from my own stash which I ahve highlighted with glitter, and some random black rhinestones for added detail. 


"THE BOO CREW"
Vampires, witches, monsters and ghouls - they all went trick or treating, and received a tonne of candy. 
I went with a grungy layered look for this layout - I was thinking tattered and torn. :-)


A few more close-up details. I've coated the "BOO" die cut with Glossy Accents and sprinkled Tim Holtz distress glitter over the top. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers, xxx
Photobucket

3 comments:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.