homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Sharing A Tag...

So this tag thing is getting addictive, :-)
They are so much fun to make - like mini canvases.


This was the tag that I made for my mum, for Mother's Day. I shared this recently on the PaperHaus blog, along with other projects from the Design Team. 
It also matches the card that I made (see blog post here). 


Do you recognise the chipboard? Yes, lots of Imaginarium Designs goodies.
I've used a mini clock face, some butterflies, a frame, and a large clock/compass. 


Materials used; Tilda papers; ribbon; pins; Prima flower centre; Prima flowers; doilies; Making Memories alpha stcikers; and gesso.
How's everyone's week going so far?
Me? Let's just say life is NEVER boring around here. :-D
Happy scrapping!!! x
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It is very beautiful! It looks so light and spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.