homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 19 October 2012

Ch...Ch...Ch...Changes!!!!!

I definitely don't do things by halves around here, lol! I have some big, big changes coming your way. So please be patient with me over the next few weeks as I implement them. Firstly, my blog is going to have a MAJOR overhaul (you might not even recognise it once it's completed!). Secondly, I will post a sketch (designed by me) and an inspiration challenge in my sidebar on the first of each month. Please feel free to play along. All I ask is that you give credit if you use my sketch designs. I will not be offering prizes (Australia post is putting up postage yet again and I just can't afford it), but I will happily showcase some of my favourite layouts on my blog (so you will get free publicity and exposure, lol!).

I am also doing an overhaul of my scrapping area. I've been searching Facebook and Pinterest for ideas and inspiration. Here are a few things that caught my attention (hubby, please note, you will be required to make something similar to these!!!). :-)
One of the ladies from the Aussie Scrappers Garage Sale (Facebook) makes these. 
I think this one is from Stamping Up. 
This is another one from Stamping Up. Very clever! 

And this? OMG!!!! I would give anything for something like this. Again, this is from one of the ladies on Aussie Scrapper's Garage Sale on Facebook. 

But I'm not finished with the changes yet. There's more to come. It looks like we might be moving house again over Christmas and New Year. We are staying in Adelaide (you will never get me to leave Adelaide), but we want to move somewhere a little more quiet and less busy. 

And finally, I will no longer be creating and selling Class Kits over at Scrapbook Kits. The demand for those kits is no longer there. I will continue to make Limited Edition kits and Pre-Made layouts, and I will sell those from my Etsy Store (which I want to concentrate on). So by the end of the year, the Scrapbook Kits store will no longer exist. :-( But it is definitely time to put it to rest. I will be clearing out old kits during November and December if you would like to come back for a bargain. :-)
Oh, and don't forget to check back in a few weeks for my new blog too - now that will be exciting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, good on you for changing your blog, I am sure it will look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.