homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 1 December 2011

Bad Scrapper!!!

I'm so sorry! I know, I've been a very bad scrapper neglecting my blog. Believe me, it's not intentional - because all I WANT to do is sit down and scrap, but life has other ideas at the moment (like creating kits for the store, and packing for our move to Adelaide). But maybe this will make up for it?
Here's the December sketch for Crafty Sketches (created by Kim Kendell). Just click on the link if you want to play - all the details are on the blog.
And here's what I was inspired to create. This is a layout about my baby brother, who is now a proud daddy (which still seems surreal to me at times - my baby brother is a father!!!). I don't do masculine pages often, but I really enjoyed the process of creating this one. It was very unexpected. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.