homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Want A Challenge?

I love the start of a new month because it's time for new challenges!!! If your looking for something to inspire you, we have two new challenges up over at Scrapbook Kits. Both competitions close at midnight 30th November 2011.
Firstly, we have the November Sketch Challenge.
Yes, this sketch was designed by yours truly (shock! horror! I'm actually starting to enjoy creating sketches).
Just click here for all the details.
And we have the November Inspiration Challenge too.
Don't you just love these bright, bold colours?
This palette was brought to you by Elizabeth Anne Designs.
Just click here for the full details.
Happy scrapping everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.