homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 24 October 2009

Think Pink Cyber Crop!

There's a Think Pink Crop currently underway at weScrap, with some amazing challenges and games. Please come and join us in the forum for some fun and laughs, and to support a good cause. Did I mention there are some great prizes up for grabs? Here's the layout example for my challenge - In The Pink grid challenge. I decided to play with the Webster pages for a change. (-:
This layout was created using Gail's monthly sketch from Blossie's. Let's just say trying to scrap photos in these colours was definitely a challenge!!! I decided the simple approach was the best option in this case. (-: Stay tuned, I'll have more to share with you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.