homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

We went to our first ever Halloween Party this evening. It was a kiddies party, but we all had a fantastic time. My DD's were beyond thrilled to actually be able to go trick or treating. So cute!!! I've taken some photos of the decorations and outfits. These are just a few of my favourites. I haven't even had a chance to edit them yet, so please bear with me - the colouring and lighting isn't great. Don't you just love this gorgeous witch decoration?

Yes, we even had a carved pumpkin. This was done with all the children watching - they were absolutely fascinated.

Here's my spider-girl (looks more like a vampire to me but I wasn't game to tell her that!) (-:

My little orange witch (minus her hat which kept breaking and falling off). But she didn't care - there were too many lollies that needed eating - who cares about a witches hat!!!

Trouble and more trouble - but I love them anyway!!! (-: Yep, we'll be doing this again next year, for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.