homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 1 October 2009

Layouts for Blossies...

The theme for our layouts at Blossies this month is "No Photos". Yep, definitely a challenge for me. But I persevered and managed to come up with these 3 layouts. They are not masterpieces, but I think they will pass. (-: The first is titled "Home Body". I've used Webster's pages for my design.
The second layout is titled "What If", and is about what path my life may have taken if I had made different choices.

The third layout is titled "Your Hands Are On My Heart" and is about how my daughters have touched my life, and changed me (hopefully for the better!). (-:

1 comment:

  1. Love love love these layouts!!! And i also totally love seeing all your wedding photos!! You scrap them so beautifully!!! Love the A2Z Sketch!! Did you apply for the DT? I did mention you to Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.