homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 26 October 2009

Scraps, scraps, scraps and more scraps...

I'm one of those scrappers that cannot bear to throw out scraps of paper, especially pretty paper, or paper with stuff on it, that I can cut out - such as flowers and butterflies. As a result, I have a huge 12" x 12" box filled with scraps. I seriously need to go through it and sort it out, or at least make an attempt to use them. And in an effort to do exactly that, I have created this layout, for the weScrap Pink Crop, using nothing but scraps. Yep, the whole lot - the lace paper, the strips of paper, the tag, the arrow, the flowers, the butterfly - all scraps from my scrap box. This was created for the "The Little Things" challenge.
Here's another layout created for the weScrap Pink Crop. This one was created for the "weScrap Gives Back Challenge". I had to use a quote from the Quote Garden, and some "PINK" on my layout. I have used some scraps on this, just not as much as the first layout. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.