homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Fall Festival October Kit Reveal...

I can finally reveal what I have been working on for the WeScrap October Kit (Fall Festival). As a guest DT member, I had great pleasure in creating these layouts (and card) from the kit. My first layout is titled: Dora (and is about Keana meeting Dora at White Water World).

My second layout is titled: She's a Cutie. I have remained relatively true to the kit, only adding one extra packet of pearls, some kindy glitz/stickles, and some Maya Memories Mist (or you could use purple glimmermist too).

The third layout is titled: Trouble. This layout is about my fears of how much "Trouble" we are going to be in when Keana becomes a teenager. (-: Too scary to even think about!

My final layout is titled: Simply Sweet (because most of the time, that is what she is). I said most - not ALL of the time.

And a nice simple thank-you card to finish it all off.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful layouts.. your daughter is stunning. such a gret subject to scrap. love all the different techniques you used. Wonderful seeing your creations. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are up on primas blog again...good for you...u better submit octobers sketch..xx melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.