homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 24 January 2010

A Share At Last...

Finally, after several days of trying to complete it, I have a layout to share. I struggled with this one, and I am not completely happy with it. Why I struggled I have no idea. Maybe the colours? Maybe because I feel the layout is too crowded - I like "white space" on most of my layouts. Never mind, at least it's done. This layout was created with the Prima January BAP. I have titled it: Our Love. As you can see, I've used lots of Prima goodies, in addition to cardboard, Glimmermist, Glossy Accents and Shimmerz.

1 comment:

  1. Jules i think we all struggled with this one
    lovely pics and lO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.