homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 11 January 2010

Another challenge completed...

Here's challenge #158 over at Lotus Paperie. This is a great sketch, and so much fun to work with. I just love all that "white space". (-:

And here's my bright and sweet interpretation of the sketch. I even raided my scrap box to create this layout. I used left over pieces of papers from We R Memory Keepers. And some Prima alpha stickers. I'm really happy with how this one turned out. It's very simple, but I like the effect.

1 comment:

  1. Like the sketch Jules and I like the simplicity of your layout. Always good to use scraps eh? Not that I seem to do that very often...lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.