homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 11 January 2010

And We're All Stations Go!!!!

Here's Sketch #169 up at Pencil Lines now! And below are two layouts that I have created based on this sketch. Feel free to leave comments about what you think. (-: I LOVE feedback!!!

My first layout for Pencil Lines is up now on the blog site. (-: It's titled "Not So Jolly!", and is based on sketch #169. And the best thing about the big DT reveal today, is that our styles are all so different, and all the layouts look awesome!!!
Here's another take on the sketch. This was my "trial" layout to get the hang of it. I wasn't completely happy with it, so I did the above layout instead. Yeah, I know - I shouldn't be such a perfectionist, but I just can't help myself - it's part of my nature! (-:

2 comments:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.