homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Inspiration of the day...

Over at weScrap, this advertisement was provided as Inspiration Of The Day (for the 6th January) by Jacquelin. And it was exactly what I needed!!!

Here's my layout, inspired by the advertisement. Those two mermaid paper piecings have been in my stash for nearly 2 years, waiting for the perfect inspiration. And this was it!!! (-: My girls are very, very happy because they have finally gotten the mermaid page, that they have been asking me to make for them, for the past year or so. titled: little Mermiads. Products used:- Prima papers, alphas and pearls, other: sequins, kindy glitz, Glimmermist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.