homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Time to share...

Here's my three themed layouts for Blossie's. September's theme is - lots of photos. My first layout is titled: Things We Love. It's all about some of the things we love to do as a family with our spare time.
My second layout is titled: Together. This layout showcases some of my favourite photos of my daughter's together.
My third layout is titled" Park. The journaling reads - Once upon a time, there were two little girls, who liked to play in the park, all day, and everyday. These are old photos that I have had sitting on my desk forever, so I decided this was the perfect opportunity to scrap them.
This is the layout I created for the September Sketch over at Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps. It is titled: Little Ballerinas Misbehaving. I'm loving the new Basic Grey - so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.