homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 17 September 2009

Creative Edge layouts...

Here's two of the layouts that we completed at the Creative Edge classes. The first one is by Steph Caskey-Devlin. We used so many bright colours - I was in heaven. And we learnt how to make tissue paper flowers - they are so cute and feminine. I will definitely be using them again.
The second layout is the one we did with Janine Koczwara. Lots of paper layering, and more new techniques for painting and creating flowers. Both techniques that I will be using again. The main difference between Janine's layout and mine is the glitter. I just had to add some bling!!! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.