homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 25 September 2009

Down to the deadline...

Damn! I really must learn not to leave layouts to the last minute. I've got three on the go at the moment, plus several others that need to be done before the end of the month. One day I'll surprise myself and get organised!!! (Yeah, and pigs will start flying, LOL!!!) I've just finished this layout for What's Ad About? (It's due by midnight tonight). It was inspired by the Tetley Green Tea ad, and is titled "Embrace Your World". My background was created using a technique borrowed from the amazing Ngaire Bartlam. I've been wondering for ages how I was going to use my Heidi Swapp "Invisibles" papers, and then I stumbled onto Ngaire's idea. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.