homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Tag - You're It!!!!

Are you a hoarder of tags? Do you have a tag addiction? Or is that just me??? Lol!!!
If you pop on over to the PaperHaus blog, my December project shows you how to use your tags to create a unique background. 

 "SWEET"
My Paperhaus DT theme for December was journalling. So I took a different approach and used journalling tags (and spots) to create a unique, one-off background for my layout. 


Honestly, it was so easy. I sprayed some Glimmermist on my cardstock background. Then I grabbed a handful of tags and started moving them around until I found a design I was happy with. Then I stuck them down, and went from there. 


 I love the colours in this range - so beautiful, bright and vibrant. So very me. :-) And there are lots of flowers for fussy cutting...sigh...makes me happy. 


And to finish it off, I used some glorious Manor House flowers that I had left over from the Manor House blog. I added a little sparkle, and I was all done!

Products Used: Crate Paper "On Trend" papers, stickers and chipboard; Manor House flowers; Zva Creative rhinestones; Liquid Pearls; Glossy Accents; and Kindy Glitz. 

Happy Hump Day!!! Hope your having a scrappy one! :-)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.